~ 75% of The Value of Blockchain Tokens is Inaccessible to Decentralised Applications.
The world's first Turing complete FBA network
- Scalable and doesn’t base safety on a native token.
- No risk of safety degradation from competing uses of native token.
- Integrates Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Deep pool of developer talent and easier integration of existing projects.
- Low transaction costs.
- Applications can scale without users incurring burdensome costs.
Flare’s native token
- Collateral for the trustless issuance of assets from non-Turing complete chains.
- Starting with XRP
- Contributes to the Flare time series oracle & network governance.
- Spark ownership secures, improves and guides the network.
- Created by a utility fork of XRP.
- Directly increasing utility of XRP and XRPL. No ICO. No competing interests.
Bringing Turing complete smart contracts to XRP
- Trustlessly originated from and settled back to XRPL.
- Avoids centralisation and basis risks associated with synthetics.
- Collateralized by the Spark token.
- Bootstrapped by and benefiting the XRP community.
- Used with smart contracts on Flare.
- Supercharge the usage and utility of the XRP and ILP ecosystems.
- Can feasibly be safely pipelined to other smart contract networks such as Ethereum.
- Potential to use XRP with real DeFi projects such as Uniswap, Maker etc.